Childhood Sexual Development
The Understanding Children’s Sexual Behaviors class will increase knowledge of childhood sexual development and build skills necessary to recognize and respond to common sexual behaviors. This class is being offered to caregivers of children ages 12 and under.
• Identify the barriers that keep you from talking to your children about sexual development
• Identify reasons why sexual development is important to talk about
• Gain knowledge about the stages of sexual development
• Recognize common sexual behaviors versus uncommon sexual behaviors
• Identify when and what to teach your children about sexuality and sexual development
What you will gain:
• Increased awareness of common sexual behaviors and the stages of sexual development
• New skills to recognize and react responsibly to child sexual behaviors
Every 2nd Tuesday of the month at 5:00pm and 4th Tuesday of the month at 10:00am
Call (337) 269-1557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up!