The Understanding Children’s Sexual Behaviors class will increase knowledge of childhood sexual development and build skills necessary to recognize and respond to common sexual behaviors.
This class is being offered to caregivers of children ages 12 and under.
Every 2nd Tuesday of the month: 5:00pm-6:30pm
Every 4th Tuesday of the month: 10:00am-11:30am
• Identify the barriers that keep you from talking to your children about sexual development
• Identify reasons why sexual development is important to talk about
• Gain knowledge about the stages of sexual development
• Recognize common sexual behaviors versus uncommon sexual behaviors
• Identify when and what to teach your children about sexuality and sexual development
What Outcomes You Can Expect:
· Increased awareness of common sexual behaviors and the stages of sexual development
· New skills to recognize and react responsibly to child sexual behaviors
Call Hearts of Hope or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in taking this class!
Each class is limited to 10 people.